I am looking for best ideas for Purim costumes which parody the rogues of the frum world. After all, this is the day we celebrate overturning old, unjust decrees and arrangements. So here are a few of my ideas:
- Wolmark, Epstein or Belsky: come with cattle prods and duct tape
- Richard Joel of YU: duct tape on mouth with label “On Legal Advice”
- Skvere Rebbe: come with gasoline can and lighter
- Shlomo Helbrans of Lev Tahor: Show up with suitcase and false passport
- Rabbi David Weinberger: Show up with sandwich board with “Shalom Bayis” on one side and “Home Wrecker” on the other
Readers, do you have any other ideas?