Toronto Police Tweeted on 3/15/18:
Phillip Kravetsky, 51 charged: If you have any info about man employed as family counsellor charged in ongoing sexual assault investigation relating to children in Toronto call police 416-808-2922 or remain anonymous by calling Crime Stoppers 1-800-222-8477
On his LinkedIn listing, Phillip C Kravetsky is described as a psychotherapist/mediator and “Owner at Durham Region Family Law Support Services” in Toronto.
According to a news report, Continue reading
Moshe Friedman got a sweetheart deal which kept him out of jail and off the sex offender registry when he pled guilty on February 1, 2017 to a misdemeanor charge of “child endangerment” (NY Daily News).
Some of his defenders will say he didn’t really do anything serious. Maybe he just slapped a boy who was misbehaving. But you won’t say that after you read the police report with allegations of a string of sadistic sexual tortures that led to his indictment for multiple felony acts which could have put him in prison for decades.
According to the signed and sworn police report which was the basis of his indictment: The People of the State of New York County of Kings v Moshe Friedman:
…Between September 01, 2013 … and June 06, 2014 … at … [a yeshiva in Boro Park], the defendant … on multiple incidents per month …
- Did strike the informant’s hand with defendant’s hand when informant’s hand was injured and treated with a cast
- Did place defendant’s hand on the informant’s exposed buttocks
- Did grab the informant’s penis,
- Did insert the defendant’s finger into the informant’s anus
- Did insert a banana into the informant’s anus
- Did put the defendant’s mouth on the informant’s buttocks
- Did place the informant’s penis inside the defendant’s mouth
- Did bite the informant’s penis with defendant’s mouth
- Did tie a string around the informant’s penis
- Did shove a rag into the informant’s mouth
- Did tie the informant’s lips shut with string
- Did display a gun to the informant and state to the informant in sum and substance, “you’d better not tell your parents, or I’ll kill you and your family.”
The … [boy was born in] 2007.